Search Results For
Full Mouth Dental Implants
Full mouth dental implants abroad
- 4 dental implants in the lower jaw (also called All-on-4)
- 6 dental implants in the upper jaw (commonly called All-on-6)
* Recommended for patients with severe bone loss, with few or no teeth.
Most often, does not require additional procedures like bone graft or sinus lift, unlike traditional dental implants.
- 2 visits, between 4 to 6 months apart
- Time to spend abroad: 3-5 days per each stay.
Steps in full mouth dental implants abroad:
- Thorough specialist consultation
- Placement of the All-on-4/All-on-6 dental implants
- Design and placement of the custom temporary bridge
After 4 to 6 months (when the implants integrate with the bone):
- The final restorative work – permanent bridge on implants
- Follow-up and aftercare
What affects the cost of full mouth dental implants abroad?
- Materials – A patient can choose out of several final bridge options
- Brand of full mouth dental implants (e.g. All-on-4, Fast & Fixed)
- Oral health – In rare cases when the patient needs additional procedures, such as bone grafts or sinus lift, additional costs occur.
- Healing membrane – Specific, but not limited to dental tourism. Helps with tissue restoration, diminishes risks and guarantee bone integration.
Read more about full mouth dental implants abroad.